Saturday, March 7, 2015

In need of peace among the chaos?

Let's end a beautiful day with a little bit of reflection....

"Commit your ways to the Lord; trust in him and he will act." -Psalms 37:5

"Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." -1 Peter 5:7

I have been feeling really anxious all day and I just haven't been able to figure out why. But as I sit here to unwind for the evening, I'm beginning to feel a since of peace as I reflect on these two powerful verses.

I've also been praying this simple prayer....

"God, please help me to have a mind of Christ right now. I need you."

I found that prayer on a website talking about how to overcome anxiety. I hope that if you are experiencing any worry, stress, or anxiety that these verses and talking to God will bring you peace too.

God bless you on this Saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment