Thursday, March 30, 2017

He Ain't the Leavin' Kind


I was listening to Rascal Flatts earlier (anyone one who truly knows me will not be surprised by this AT ALL as I have been on a Rascal Flatts binge lately), and a song started playing that I hadn't heard by them.

"He Ain't the Leavin' Kind."

I just thought it was a romantic song like most of their songs are.

It WAS indeed a a romantic song....

For God.

"He ain't the leavin' kind,
He'd never walk away.
Even from those who don't believe,
And wanna leave him behind,
He ain't the leavin' kind."


The bridge of the song is even more powerful:

"No matter what you do,
No matter where you go, 
He's always right there with you."

God is with us every moment of every day.

We show our faith in Him by giving Him our trust.

I read a devotional today in a book called "Jesus Calling" that talked about trust.

"I'm taking care of you.  Trust Me at all times.  Trust Me in all circumstances.  Trust Me with all your heart.  When you are weary and everything seems to be going wrong, you can still utter these four words: "I trust You, Jesus."  By doing so, you release matters into My control, and you fall back into the security of My everlasting arms.  Before you arise from your bed in the morning, I have already arranged the events of your day.  Every day provides many opportunities for you to learn My ways and grow closer to Me.  Signs of My Presence brighten even the dullest day when you have eyes that really see.  Search for Me as for hidden treasure.  I will be found by you."

He ain't the leavin' kind.

God is still with me through all the darkness and pain that I've experienced, especially recently.

Even if you don't believe it at this moment, He is there.

Whatever weighs on you tonight, I hope you find peace knowing that He ain't the leavin' kind and He is always by your side.  

You may have a lot of people you can't trust in your life right now.

Try to remember that you have at least 1 person that will never take that trust or you for granted.

He loves us unconditionally.

He ain't going anywhere!

It doesn't matter how far off track you get, or what you've done...

He is always waiting for you, with open arms, ready to help you overcome all obstacles in your life.

All Praise to God!

"So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you." - Deuteronomy 31:6









No comments:

Post a Comment