Tuesday, March 14, 2017

When there is nothing left to say...

Today I wasn't my best version and I'll be the first to admit that.

On top of not feeling well, I let worry take over and my emotions spun out of control.

I'm completely drained.

But I still have something burning inside of me...

my passion for God.

As I lay here pretty drugged up hoping that rest will be the cure for not only my physical sickness, but also my emotional and spiritual well-being....

I'm left with silence.

But a silence filled with peace.

God is in control and when you get to a point where you have nothing left, whether you have nothing left to say or nothing left to give....

Just say Jesus.

Cuz He is what matters.

He will always rescue you.

You got this.

Hold firm to your passion for God.

Image result for when you have nothing left have faith

Whatever you are going through, know that what is to come is the best thing yet!

Amen and all praise to God.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment