Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Daily Workout Routine!! : )

Whether you have a really busy schedule or too much time on your hands, I have figured out the best work out routine for both!  

Recently, I've been getting up about 30 minutes early than what I used to and have been walking around the apartment complex.  It's really difficult finding the right time when it's cool enough outside here in Texas.  I found early morning is the best time.  I've sacrificed 30 extra minutes of sleep to stay in shape, and the results are fantastic!  I just put on my workout outfit, brush my teeth, and throw my hair up.  I walk for about 20 minutes each morning.  If I don't find time to do it in the morning, I'll do it in the evening around 8:30.  Walking helps you feel energized and motivated and that's why I find it beneficial to my mental state.  It also tones up your calves, thighs, and butt muscles too...so that's always a plus!  Once I get home, I normally do a set of 100 crunches for my ab work out.  I sometimes do the upper body routine from Denise Austin "Daily Dozen" workout video.

For those with a busy schedule, the perfect workout routine would be the workout DVD session with Denise Austin "Daily Dozen."  You do 12 easy exercises in 12 minutes and get phenomenal results!  She does 3 days of different cardio exercises, one day focusing just on the lower body, one day focusing on just the upper body, and two days dedicated to relaxing yoga!  It's an amazing workout and I've been really happy with the results of her workout routine.




 ALWAYS make time to keep yourself healthy.  It really makes a difference.  I went from a 40+ hour week plus taking night classes to being a full time wife while waiting to get into school for sonography.  Mentally, I became really depressed and felt like I lost everything I was worth.  When I started walking every morning and exercising again, mentally, I felt better and more motivated to do things!  I also started losing some fat I had gained from sitting around more.  It really does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment